Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14:00 hours on March 14, 2018.
Criteria for selecting proposals
The selection process for proposals will be carried out by the Publications Committee and the Management Committee, which will assess, among others, the following aspects:
- The publication must fall within the thematic scope of the network.
- The originality, topicality and scientific interest of the proposal.
- The degree of elaboration of the proposal. Among other aspects:
- Language of publication
- Total budget with reference to which is requested from RELEX
- Index of monograph content
- The internationality, the variety of countries and universities as well as the prestige of the authors and the publishing house.
- The participation of RELEX members and groups.
- Publication with peer review.
- Previous contacts with the publishing house.